Founded in 1996, Goosebumps began trade by distributing hot, freshly-baked bread to retailers and grocers through a network of strategically-placed, community bakeries. The company found its niche by supplying quality products to areas where these were not previously readily available.
Growing demand for a wider range of products soon called for innovative thinking in order to meet customers’ needs.
We decided to create a centralised production facility, where products could be processed to a point and then frozen, before being distributed to our customers. This meant our clients could thaw, prove, and bake goods to meet supply and demand and add their own signature touches to products, empowering in-store bakers like never before.
Today, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility allows Goosebumps to supply frozen goods of consistently high quality to more than 3 000 bakeries countrywide. Our skilled team uses top-range equipment and enhanced production processes to ensure that we consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Goosebumps supplies a wide variety of delicious frozen products that can be ready for sale in an hour. Our cost-effective range – offering both convenience and superior quality – makes perfect business sense for in-store bakers wishing to optimise efficiencies, minimise wastage and empower their team.
- The range is regularly reviewed and updated, offering our customers a dynamic response to new tastes, product innovations, and trends.
- We have earned a reputation for supplying only the highest quality products, on time and with meticulous attention to safety and hygiene. We have proudly passed all food safety audits towards BRCGS.
- We offer the resources and skills training required in order for our customers to optimally make use of our products in a skillful manner.
Our reputation for consistently high product quality is maintained through continuous re-investment in state-of-the-art production facilities and equipment.
Keeping to the highest international standards, equipment is sourced from industry leaders in South Africa and overseas that work with the latest technologies available.
Managing Director &
- To conduct business professionally
- To continually look for bakery product opportunities for our customers
- To delight our customers with excellent products and service
Product advice by our team of highly skilled sales representatives countrywide can help you increase your turnover and profitability.